I enjoyed Hooman Radfar’s post re semantic web at Widgify. When semantic web finally rolls out in a meaningful way I doubt consumers will have any idea that they just experienced the “semantic web”. They’ll just find that many separate services that they normally use in an ad hoc fashion are suddenly integrated in more interesting ways. Semantic web will also bring new ways to navigate the internet. More on that later.
- RT @Yankees: Tyler Austin's 1st career at bat vs. Sale went pretty well. https://t.co/luEfYEm6OG 3 months ago
- Krista teaching outdoor design at Fortunoff https://t.co/DIiPEGEMuu 3 months ago
- RT @mac_devine: Our Blue Horizon Demo ( bluehorizon.network) at the @Canonical Booth at #MWCBarcelona2017 #iot https://t.co/WEnIG4z254 8 months ago
- “Two startups break through the computing fog” by @gigastacey medium.com/@gigastacey… 9 months ago
- Only superficially similar to NodeRED--flowthings built for industrial scale, not hobbyist software @JackxAttackFTW @flowthings @Do1hve2 10 months ago