I enjoyed Hooman Radfar’s post re semantic web at Widgify. When semantic web finally rolls out in a meaningful way I doubt consumers will have any idea that they just experienced the “semantic web”. They’ll just find that many separate services that they normally use in an ad hoc fashion are suddenly integrated in more interesting ways. Semantic web will also bring new ways to navigate the internet. More on that later.
- RT @mac_devine: Our Blue Horizon Demo ( bluehorizon.network) at the @Canonical Booth at #MWCBarcelona2017 #iot https://t.co/WEnIG4z254 1 month ago
- “Two startups break through the computing fog” by @gigastacey medium.com/@gigastacey… 2 months ago
- Only superficially similar to NodeRED--flowthings built for industrial scale, not hobbyist software @JackxAttackFTW @flowthings @Do1hve2 3 months ago
- I just published “IoT on the Edge —Data Orchestration in a Hyperconnected World” medium.com/p/iot-on-the-e… 3 months ago
- Processing at the Edge is where it's at for the internet-of-things, whether we're talking about connected automobile… lnkd.in/eSaEBku 3 months ago