I enjoyed Hooman Radfar’s post re semantic web at Widgify. When semantic web finally rolls out in a meaningful way I doubt consumers will have any idea that they just experienced the “semantic web”. They’ll just find that many separate services that they normally use in an ad hoc fashion are suddenly integrated in more interesting ways. Semantic web will also bring new ways to navigate the internet. More on that later.
- Komodo App twitter.com/KomodoDecks 2 days ago
- RT @SethMacFarlane: A reality TV celebrity with a primary motive of self-glorification will have appointed two Supreme Court justices befor… 2 weeks ago
- Wave making it happen! AI Pioneer Wave Computing Acquires MIPS Technologies via @forbes forbes.com/sites/moorinsi… 1 month ago
- Great coverage for Wave Computing! If you’re interested in machine learning, Wave is the one to watch. datanami.com/2018/05/15/a-w… 2 months ago
- Proud of Zach and the entire Propel team! About to rock the PR industry with a transformative SaaS platform.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago